Sunday 2 October 2011

My Second Blogging Award

   This is my second Award for my blog :D 


I got this award from Buzz_B   and her link to her blog is bee's buzz gone AWOL , and i want to say thanks :D 


The Rules Are:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the awrad to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Send it along to 15 other bloggers & let them know you have awarded them.




7 things about me:

  1. I love reading :D lol 
  2. I love talking to my friends 
  3. I have two sisters who i love. 
  4. I adore Rabbits 
  5. I have a pet dog called Blaze who is so cute. 
  6. My fave colour is Green 
  7. AND I like ICT a lot :D 


Now the 15 other bloggers who deserve this award :D
  1. reas reading and reviews
  2. from the shadows i review
  3. pen to paper
  4. magic of reading
  5. 1000 plus books to read
  6. ya-aholic
  7. A book a day
  8. A journey of books
  9. A teens reads 
  10. my shelf confessions
  11. ya infatuation
  12. BookHounds...YA
  13. between the covers
  14. A lot of pages..
  15. thE bOoKiSh NeRd


Thank you all :D If you follow me i will follow you back in return :P

Tara :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...