Wednesday 13 July 2011

Review of Outside In (Insider #2) by Maria V. Snyder

Outside In (Insider, #2)Description
Me? A Leader? Okay, I did prove that there's more to Inside than we knew. That a whole world exists beyond this cube we live in. And finding that led to a major rebellion - between worker scrubs like me and the snobby uppers who rule our world. Make that ruled. Because of me, we're free. I thought that meant I was off the hook, and could go off on my own again - while still touching base with Riley, of course. He's the one upper I think I can trust. But then we learned that there's outside and then there is Outside. And something from Outside wants In.
^^GoodReads^^


My Thoughts
This book is the second and last from the short series of Insiders, the first book which was outside in, this one is a continues from this book.
After the first few chapters i loved this book, just like i loved the first book, this is now after the Trellas and Pop Cops, are now no longer in charge, and Trella, just wants most people equal, but when people start doing things, and then they realise they are not alone in this, things start heating up.
Throughout the whole story i was having trouble on who's side who was on, because 1 minute someone was helping Trella and the next minute, they are helping someone else, hmm, but in the end, i figured it out :)
This book is as good , if not better to the first one, so please if you have read the first one then please read this one :)



Tara
Rating: *****



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...