Saturday 23 July 2011

Follow Friday number 2 (Keep doing this late)


Hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read

Q. Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?

My first one would be Amy Meredith , because i loved her series Dark touch :)

My second would be scott westerfield, coz i have loved 2 series of his :)

And last of all David Almond who wrote Skellig, that book was amazing and i would love to find out, how he got his idea from :)




How about you ?

Follow me, and ill Follow you if you leave your link below :)

Thanks 
Tara :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm from Book blogs and saw your post. Love your theme. 1. Nalini Singh (love her Psy/Changeling series, 2. Sherrilyn Kenyon, she is a Goddess and 3. Richard Adams because Watership Down had such a HUGE influence on my life. I'm a new GFC follower and I grabbed your button for my page. I'm at http://www.ragesexandteddybears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check you out :) I mean ur blog :) lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...