Sunday 10 July 2011

Review of Cloaked by Alex Flinn

CloakedDescription

I'm not your average hero. I actually wasn't your average anything. Just a poor guy working an after-school job at a South Beach shoe repair shop to help his mom make ends meet. But a little magic changed it all.
It all started with a curse. And a frognapping. And one hot-looking princess, who asked me to lead a rescue mission.
There wasn't a fairy godmother or any of that. And even though I fell in love along the way, what happened to me is unlike any fairy tale I've ever heard. Before I knew it, I was spying with a flock of enchanted swans, talking (yes, talking!) to a fox named Todd, and nearly trampled by giants in the Everglades.
Don't believe me? I didn't believe it either. But you'll see. Because I knew it all was true, the second I got cloaked.
^^GoodReads^^

My Thoughts
This was like another Beastly and A kiss in time Where it is spin off's from a certain fairytale, but this one had a mixture of a few, which you will see in the book (if you read it).
The main character in here as it says in the description he's just a normal, not even that guy working for him and his mother, but then someone turns up and changes his life forever.
You find out secrets and other stuff, and it all comes to him, the hero of the book.
This books was a great read and it made me giggle in parts especially the princesses accent :)
If you liked the two books up above or any other books Alex Flinn, has wrote then please pick this book up, (after you have bought it)...


Tara
Rating: *****



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...