Monday 18 July 2011

Follow Friday number 1



Hosted by : parajunkee
This week's feature is Angela from angela's anxious life


Q. WHAT DO I DO WHEN I ARE NOT READING?



I obvs blog, but i also write stories,  i also write poems, when not doing them, i also go on a site called Goodreads, where you can look for books to read, and also keep up to date on release dates , also i have a group on there, which is doing good, and a few moderators which help out allot, and i am very grateful of that.




So if you wanna just say hi, and leave your blog link, then i will check yours out and follow you :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...