Friday 27 April 2012

Follow Friday 14

Click the image :D



Q: Have you had a character that disappointed you? One that you fell in love with and then “broke up” with later on in either the series or a stand-alone book? Tell us about him or her.


A: Nat in Entangled by Cat Clarke was a great character until you go further into the book, and find out stuff about what he has done. I really was disappointed in him :( 


So what about all of you? Do you have a character you're disappointed with?




Follow me and give a link to your blog and I will follow you back :) 


8 comments:

  1. I haven't read the book yet, it wasn't even on my wishlist, until now.. You made me curious about this Nat character ^^'

    Old follower :)
    Ella
    Drop by my Feature & Follow? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this book. I'll have to check it out.
    My FF Post

    And don't forget to enter to win a Kindle Fire. The LPP Kindle Fire giveaway ends Monday April 30th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of that but I'll check it out!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you shoudl deffo check it out :D

      No problem and thanks :D

      Delete

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...