Friday 20 April 2012

Follow Friday 13

Click the image :D



Q: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?



A: Well I looked on my goodreads read 2012 to think about this and came up with, Raven from Halflings and RĂ­an from Carrier of the Mark. They book act tough and all that, in my opinion so I would love for them to fight, and I have a feeling Raven will win, but it will be a close call. 







So what about all of you?  Do you have two fictional characters you would love to see fight it out ? 




Follow me and give a link to your blog and I will follow you back :) 


2 comments:

  1. Haven't read the books, i wanted to read Carrier of the Mark but then i've read some reviews and it doesn't seem that good..

    I'm your brand new follower ^^
    Here's my Feature & Follow too, if you'd like to check it out ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard the bad reviews to, but I don't care. I loved it so I'm glad i read it. :)

      Ill follow you back :D

      Delete

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...