Thursday 4 August 2011

Review of Return to Paradise (Leaving Paradise #2) by Simone Elkeles

Return to Paradise (Leaving Paradise, #2)Description
Caleb Becker left Paradise eight months ago, taking with him the secret he promised to take to his grave. If the truth got out, it would ruin everything. 

Maggie Armstrong tried to be strong after Caleb broke her heart and disappeared. Somehow, she managed to move on. She's dermined to make a new life for herself. 

But then Caleb and Maggie are forced together on a summer trip. They try ignoring their passion for each other, but buried feelings resurface. Caleb must face the truth about the night of Maggie's accident, or the secret that destroyed their relationship will forever stand between them.
^^GoodReads^^


My new way of reviewing :) Thanks Char :)




This book is the second, and by looking at the cover of the book, I can tell that there's gonna be some romance and that got me to read it as soon as I found it in my room:) I borrowed this of my sister, she thought she didn't have it, or lost it, but I found in somewhere, and dust was covering it, and I was so happy I found it .


The author of this book sets a good pace to it, though I thought she was a bit too fast to start with, but I didn't mind. The writing style is the same as the first one, and I like it a lot, its either told by Caleb or Maggie and it takes turn each chapter so you do not get confused. I enjoyed this book allot, and every chapter I finished I wanted to read the next one.


My thought on the characters is I liked them allot and I felt for them, though the feeling they had were a bit jumbled up and confusing at times. Maggie was finally over him, and then she realised she weren't , same goes for Caleb.


My overall opinion on the book is, that it was excellent and that's why I give it : 5 STARS


Tara
Rating : 





2 comments:

  1. Hi from Book blogs. I'm a new GFC follower. Great review. I would like to invite you to visit/follow my blog when you have a moment. I also shared your review on My Life. One Story at a Time. on face book. Keep up the great work. Donna
    http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I think i already followed your blog, because its that great :)

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...