Friday 19 August 2011

Follow Friday number 4

The image wouldn't let me have it as a link, so to get to the follow Fridays click here
Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read



IF YOU COULD WRITE YOURSELF A PART IN A BOOK, WHAT BOOK WOULD IT BE AND WHAT ROLE WOULD YOU PLAY IN THAT BOOK?

I would be a girl, who wants to have everything and craves attention and power, but when i get that power, i will regret it, and want to be normal again, I would love to find true love and be married until the day i die :D


This question is a weird one but cool :D

If you leave your link below then i will follow you back if you follow me :D

Good luck with it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...