Saturday 1 September 2012

My Top 3 Books (August 2012)

It's now September meaning It's time for the Top 3 Books of August :)


The books I read this month:
1. Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3) by E.L. James
2. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Mass
3. Nevermore (Maximum Ride ,#8) by James Patterson
4. The Wood Queen (The Iron Witch, #2) by Karen Mahoney
5. The lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
6. Broken (Women of the Otherworld, #6) by Kelley Armstrong
7. No humans Involved (Women of the Otherworld, #7) by Kelley Armstrong
8. Personal Demon (Women of the Otherworld, #8) by Kelley Armstrong
9. Living with the Dead (Women of the Otherworld, #9) by Kelley Armstrong
10. Frostbitten (Women of the Otherworld, #10) by Kelley Armstrong
11. Endlessly (Parnormalcy, #3) by Kiersten White
12. Beautiful Demos (Peachville High Demons, #1) by Sarra Cannon
13. The Emerald Talisman (Talisman, #1) by Brenda Pandos
14. Kingdom of the Wicked (Skulduggery Pleasant, #7) by Derek Landy
15. Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror, #1) by Karina Halle

My top 3:
1) Kingdom of the Wicked (Skulduggery Pleasant #7) by Derek Landy
2) Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Mass
3) Nevermore (Maximum Ride, #8) by James Patterson

2 comments:

  1. Sweetheart, you're not "ranting" about the book - ranting is complaining! You're "raving" about it!!

    I reqad Throne of Glass earlier this month. Though I thoroughly enjoyed it, I'm not sure it would make my top 3 as I did have some issues with it.

    And yes, I know James Patterson, but I've only read one of the books he "co-wrote" with another author and it was just stoopid, so I haven't been interested in reading any of his other books.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOps :P haha! my bad :)
      Ahh :P

      Haha! You should try that series though :)

      xx

      Delete

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...