Thursday 20 September 2012

Get A Taste: Creep



Rea of Rea's Reading and Reviews and I often read very different books but sometimes find interesting new books to potentially add to the ever-growing monsters that our TBR piles have morphed into. However, we know that we do not have 100% the same taste and we wanted another way of getting a look at these books...


Do you ever feel like getting a bit of a taster for a book you’ve been thinking of reading but aren’t fully sold on yet? Do you feel like sharing a taster for your current read with the world? Well, here’s your chance.

Each week the random number generator will pick a number between 1 and 100 for books with pages or 1 and 25% for ebooks. We figured that these numbers would keep us out of spoiler territory. Open your book to the specified place and pick a paragraph. Share it with the world!


This week its: 
Page number: 25
Kindle/ebook: 24%

My Teaser:
Creep
'"What was that about?" Morris said, closing the door firmly. "Why do I get the distinct impression you just got lassoed?"
Sheila waved a hand. "Don't worry about it. He's a bit of a spoiled brat."
"Oh, I got that."'

I got my boyfriend to buy me this book as I saw it in Works...and I just felt drawn to it for some reason... :) I will be reading it sooooon :D

Do you want to join in too? Here’s how:

Step 1:
 Copy and paste the Get A Taste image.
Step 2: Copy and paste our intro or write your own but it must link back to both of our blogs.
Step 3: Find the designated page for the week.
Step 4: Type out a paragraph or so from your book.
Step 5: Post it and share it!

We would appreciate it if you'd leave a comment letting us know where we can find your post. We'll be sure to pop on by and leave a comment!
Thanks and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...