Monday 8 October 2012

Review of Nevermore (Maximum Ride #8) by James Patterson

Nevermore (Maximum Ride, #8)
Description 
One last chance... For Max, Fang, Angel, Iggy, Nudge, and Gazzy.
Before it all ends.

Are you ready for the final chapter? Are you ready for the ultimate flight? Because THIS IS IT. One last incredible, explosive adventure with an astonishing ending that no one could have seen coming.



My Thoughts
THE LAST ONE!!! NOOOOO!!! All of the books series I have been reading recently are coming to and end now or soon. When I found out this was released I NEEDED to read it so much. The description inst very descriptive but it still makes me wanna know what happens. The cover of the book is of Max and I love it so much. Then the title.. NEVERMORE.. wha.. what..what's going to happen!?.

This book was amazing.. I have to say I love James Patterson's work on all 8 books, he has made it one of the best. I loved the storyline and I loved how it had a proper ending instead of 1 which makes you go .. oh.. its ended. The style of writing is easy to read and understand. The storyline is basically putting all of the pieces we have learned throughout the whole of the 7 books before this, and also finding out new things. Throughout this book you get gripped by certain things. Fag and Max isn't together at first as Fang is still with the gang he formed in the previous books before. The POV is mostly focused on Max but it does shift between other characters and certainly on Fang when they were split.

There is many characters in this book, but I feel the main characters are Max, Fang, Angel and Dylan. There is some evil characters I could talk about, but I feel all I would say is, I hate them because they are mean.
Max is the main character we knew from the fact this whole series is her name. She is brave, confident and a strong leader. She is what makes this book. I love her so very much and she is such a role model for teens who would like to be brave or something.
Fang is the in my mind a really "hot" and cool character  he is also brave and when he needs to be he's also a strong leader, I have always loved the way he backs up Max most of the time and is very good at fighting :D.
Angel is sweet, young but isn't she soo strong :) I loved her throughout the book and by the end of it.. I just wanted to take her home.
Nudge, Iggy and Gazzy also are great characters and they help out, fang and Max a lot throughout the whole book, without them.. well without them it wouldn't be Maximum Ride in my opinion :).
Dylan, starts to.. kinda replaces Fang in the gang for a bit.. at the start but it soon changes and he is very easily mislead if it means protecting Max, as you will find out when u read this amazing book. I do like him and I kinda feel sorry for him by the end.
All of the characters which are in this book are absolutely fantastic and they made this book amazing :D.

My overall opinion of this book is, it was...AMAZING... BRILLIANT...TEARFUL... FANTASTIC :)
I recommend people who have read the first 7 books, and who love YA and something different than the normal vampire, faerie stories.


Tara
My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...