Monday 1 October 2012

My Top 3 Books (September 2012)

It's now OCTOBER :o meaning I have to share to you all my top 3 books of September :D



The Books I Read This Month:
1. Asenath by Anna Patricio   - 4stars
2. Vampire Love Story (Vampire Love Story, #1) by H.T. Night  - 4stars
3. Captivated (An Affliction Novel, #1) by Deb Apodaca  - 4stars
4. Taken (Ava Delaney, #4) by Claire Farrell  - 4stars
5. Maximum Ride, Vol. 2 (Maximum Ride: The Manga, #2) by James Patterson  -  4stars
6. A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends, #1) by Jayde Scott  - 4stars
7. Maximum Ride, Vol. 3 (Maximum Ride: The Manga, #3) by James Patterson  -  4stars
8. Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson -  4stars
9. Creep by Hillier Jennifer -- 5stars
10. A vision of Green  (Florence Vaine, #2) by L.H. Cosway -- 5stars

My top 3 :D
1) A Vision of Green  (Florence Vaine, #2) by L.H. Cosway -- 5stars
2) Creep by Hillier Jennifer -- 5stars
3) Taken (Ava Delaney, #4) by Claire Farrell -- 4stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...