Saturday 3 November 2012

My Top 3 Books (October 2012)

It's now NOVEMBER :o meaning I have to share to you all my top 3 books of October:D


The Books I Read This Month:
1. Flame Moon (Book 1) by K.J. Jackson – 3 stars
2. Forbidden Mind (Forbidden, #1) by Kimberly Kinrade – 5 stars
3. Fangs by T.R Parrott – 3 stars
4. Moon Dance (Vampire for hire #1) by J.R. Rain – 4 stars
5. Bait (Angler, #1) by Annie Nicholas – 4 stars
6. The Touch by Christopher Smith – 3 stars
7. Midnight Fire (Rise of the Dark Angel, #1) – 4 stars
8. The Facebook Diet by Gemini Adams – 5 stars
9. Bound (Arelia LaRue #1) by Kira Saito - 4 stars
10. Tempest (Destroyers #1) by Holly Hook – 4 stars

  My top 3 :D
1) Forbidden Mind (Forbidden, #1) by Kimberly Kinrade
2) Bait (Angler, #1) by Annie Nicholas
3) Tempest (Destroyers #1) by Holly Hook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...