Saturday 17 November 2012

Birthday Book Haul :)

It was my birthday on the 15th of November :)

I got some presents and I loved every single one of them, but because this is a book blog I will only talk about my bookish presents :D

First off, I got a book from my Sister :)

The book is:
Heaven (Halo #3) by Alexandra Adornetto
Heaven (Halo, #3)
I am so glad she got me it, because I have been wanting to read this book since I knew it will be out :D 

Secondly my Granddad and Grandma got me a £30 card/voucher for Waterstones :D 
I used it today to buy myself two book in the sale of "buy one, get the other half price". 

The two books I got using the card was: 
Brothers to the Death (The Saga of Larten Crepsley #4) by Darren Shan
Brothers to the Death (The Saga of Larten Crepsley, #4)
I have been wanting to buy this for like a year so I am glad that I have finally got it :) 

and 

The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1)
I saw this in the shop 1 week ago and I really liked the description of it, so when I got the card I knew I had to buy it, and as I got the one above for half price I didn't feel bad buying it on instinct :)

That's it for now :)

If you have read and loved any of the books above then please leave a comment telling me but no spoilers please. :) 

Tara xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...