Wednesday 27 February 2013

Review of Heaven (Halo #3) by Alexandra Adornetto

Heaven (Halo, #3)
Description
Bethany, an angel sent to Earth, and her mortal boyfriend, Xavier, have been to Hell and back. But now their love will be put to its highest test yet, as they defy Heavenly law and marry. They don’t tell Beth’s archangel siblings, Gabriel and Ivy, but the angels know soon enough, and punishment comes in a terrifying form: the Sevens, who are rogue angels bent on keeping Beth and Xavier apart, destroying Gabriel and Ivy, and darkening angelic power in the heavens.
The only way Bethany and can elude the Sevens is to hide in the open, and blend in with other mortals their own age. Gabriel and Ivy set them up at college, where they can’t reveal their relationship, and where there is still danger around each corner. Will Bethany be called back to Heaven – forever – and face leaving the love of her life?



My Thoughts 
I got this on my birthday as a gift from my sister. I was waiting to read this from the moment I finished reading Hades the second book. The title of the book makes so much sense  as the first one was called "Halo" then the second one is called "Hades" and now "Heaven" which is basically the main theme of the books I'm hoping it is.. with heaven as it was with the 2 before. The description also makes me feel that my idea is correct and i love that this is the conclusion and I hope.. I really hope its an ending I will love. The last thing is the cover,,, the amazing cover, I love how it looks like Bethany is being dragged back into heaven and Xavier is trying to pull her back down but that's not what makes it an amazing cover the the fact they form a Love Heart doing so.

This book was very good and I enjoyed every little bit about it. The story line was amazing and there was never a dull moment. The relationships between all of the characters was amazing and well thought out. I loved how new characters were introduced as well as the ones which were in book 1 and 2. I am glad that the book ended on this book, though I will always miss this story line.

The pace of the book is perfect for me as it wasn't too fast or too slow. The style of writing was easy to understand and there wasn't anything complicated in the way the author wrote and also she doesn't use big complicated words which I am happy about.

The two main characters Bethany and Xavier may of made a few rash decisions throughout the book but you can tell that they love each other with all of each others heats and they are willing to risk anything to be with each other. I loved the chemistry between them and I think in my opinion this is on the most cute couples ever.

I am so happy that Alexandra Adornetto wrote these 3 books, and I hope that she has a very happy life knowing she has made me happy with these books.

Halo Series (link to goodreads):


I recommend this book to anyone who read Halo and Hades and who loves YA and romance. 


Tara
Rating:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...