Wednesday 16 May 2012

Review of Earth (Elemental, #1) by Shauna Granger

Earth (Elemental, #1)

Description
Shayna and her two best friends have the abilities to manipulate and control the four elements, earth, air, water and fire. While learning to hone their growing powers, they discover a new and malicious presence in their sleepy beach town. Someone is performing blood magic and threatens to expose their small magical community. So far only small animals have been slaughtered, but then the nightmares start.

Shayna suffers nightmares of being chased and sacrificed only to wake up bloodied and bruised. She thinks her magical blood is the ultimate target for the final blood rite. When an innocent girl, Tracy, is kidnapped Shayna knows it's only a ploy to draw her out; she can't let someone die because of her.

*Short Review*


My Thoughts 
I saw this free on Amazon, and once I read the description I knew I would like it. The cover is really interesting as it shows a girl who looks like she wants to tell me something which really made me want to read this as soon as I could.

I loved this book, it had nearly everything I wanted in a book, magic, friendship and enemies. I started reading it and I just got hooked from the very start it was like "Tara READ ME" and I was like "NOO... but then.. SURE I WILL". So yes I loved the story. It was very easy to read and understand. The storyline is really interesting and it will grab your attention straight away like it did with me. The POV is centred more around Shayna the main character.

Shayna is an interesting character but I felt she could of asked for help more instead of trying to figure everything out on her own and trying to be the "Main" reason this happens etc. I did like her a lot I just felt she could of taken a more back seat in the book.
Jodi and Steven are such great friends to Shayna. Whenever she needs them, or they help her its amazing as if all 3 were meant to be always together and that they should always work together and be friends forever. I just love their bonds together. Out of all 3 I think I liked Steven the best, he was also a very funny guy.
The other characters in this book had there own little thing about them which made me love this book.

My overall opinion of this book is, I really liked it a lot and had really good ideas and thoughts and I really want to read the next book.
I would recommend this book to anyone who loves anything to do with Power, Magic etc.


Tara
Rating: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...