Tuesday 23 April 2013

April Book Haul

Hey Everyone :)

I went into town last Saturday and I bought books!!!!

April Book Haul:


Hope You Enjoy it :) 

....

The Books mentioned in this haul are:


Poison HeartPoison Heart by S.B. Hayes
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
Blood Ties (Darke Academy, #2) Blood Ties by Gabriella Poole
Arizona (Beautiful Dead, #2) Arizona by Eden Maguire
Ash Ash by Malinda Lo
The Initiation and The Captive, Part I (The Secret Circle, #1-2) The Initiation and The Captive, Part I by L.J. Smith

Thanks for watching  :)

Tara
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...