Thursday 15 August 2013

library Haul (6) ! :)

Hello everyone, 

I have once again went to the library with my boyfriend.
I went there with a certain book in mind and left the library with two books (hehe).

The two books are:


Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)

This was the book that I went in t get and I am so happy that I managed to get the first book and to love it as well. I can't wait to read the second book.  




Thirteen (Women of the Otherworld, #13)

This.. was what I saw with the corner of my eye... OMG I can finally finish the series. I have been waiting forever to read this one. So happy I can finally finish it! 


That's all for now :) 

Tara
xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :D So please Comment :D haha

My goodreads :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...